Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Science!

Rick's cousin, Cheryl, came into town and we were lucky enough to have her come and visit us one evening. Andy and Jessica were there too! We played a few games and ate a few snacks, but mostly we just hung out and caught up.

Fiona and I hanging out

Cheryl teaches science and showed Gwen a cool experiment. First, you fill a ziplock bag full of water and hold it over some body's head.

Second, you shove a pencil through the bag while your subject nervously awaits a shower.

Then you bask in the wonder and awe that everybody has for you when not a single drop escapes from the bag.
After that, you get wet when you let Gwen squeeze the bag out over the sink.


Love you, Cher Cher!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Love you guys too! I'll be thinking of you on Monday, I get to do a volcano with some 4th graders!

Can't wait to see you at Christmas time!