Last on the agenda was building our own scarecrow. Andy tried on his vest to make sure it was just right...



We didn't want to pay $15 to take the scarecrow home, so we opted to leave it there- and we explained this to Gwen up front. $15 isn't a bad deal at all, but I just didn't think I was going to want the thing at my house. Gwen sat with her scarecrow for a few minutes before we had to leave. She was a little sad. Can't say we didn't warn her...
Getting Older
4 months ago



1 comment:
That last picture of Gwen is HEARTBREAKING!!!!
Just wanted to let you know that my mom & Jean live next door to Marjean Smart (she's in our ward, and she's somehow related to my dad and Rick's dad.) Anywho, she has horses and she sometimes lets the grandkids go for a ride. I'm sure if we asked before you came over on New Years Day this year, we could work something out (depending on the weather). Just thought I'd let you know!
Post a Comment