Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch? Check!

As Halloween was drawing nearer, I realized that we were running out of opportunities to go to a corn maze and a pumpkin patch.

One day I packed the girls up in the car and we headed out to one that isn't too far away. Did we have fun? Gwen did. Fiona was super crabby, so it was kind of a pain. I was happy knowing that I could mark if off my list.



Gwen took the ones of Fiona and me. Not too bad!



We kept walking by the same caution tape in the corn maze. After we did the same loop five times, I led Gwen back out the entrance and tricked her into thinking we completed the maze in record time.

I didn't let Gwen pick out a big pumpkin because I didn't feel like carrying it. Instead, she picked out an itty bitty one at the little farmhouse store.



Done!

No comments: