Gwen loved the socks Santa gave her.
I think Fiona's favorite was the giftwrap.
We always take a photo with our stockings and their contents.
That's funny, where did the photo of me with my stocking go?
It was here just a minute ago.
Coincidentally, it was also very unflattering (like most photos of me.) Oh well, maybe next Christmas.
On to the main event- the gifts under the tree.
Hmmm..what could be in here?
Rick's favorite gift was not this razor. He took it back because he didn't like the noise it made. It also didn't shave very close. But, it's the best photo I have of him.
Good thing he got lots of other stuff...although I only let him choose two of the shirts to keep. Gwen got him Elefun because he "loves butterflies." She is so funny.
I got lots of stuff too. I took back the tupperware because one of the lids was broken, but I forgot to buy another set.
Later, we found Gwen's dinosaurs busy snacking on some Christmas tree limbs. It was a good end to a fun morning!



No comments:
Post a Comment