I had a Shark Cordless Sweeper on my Christmas list, but didn't get one. My current one was on it's last leg and sometime after New Year's it breathed it's last breath. I told Rick that I was going to go get another one, but he kept telling me not too.
Rick isn't one to tell me what I can and can't buy, so it was odd for him to forbid me to get this. Then I realized that my mom must have gotten me one.
As the week went on, my floor got dirtier (heaven forbid I use a real broom), so I called my mom and made plans to go to their house for a visit. (ok, really, I just wanted my shark)
Gwen was thrilled to have more gifts to open (and more to help Fiona open)
I should rewind and tell you that after seeing an infomercial on the Sprout Channel, Gwen was smitten with "Pillow Pets" and asked for one for Christmas. She had probably given up on the idea of getting one, but all hope was renewed when she opened the cow Pillow Pet, courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa J.
I wish I would have captured the moment on video. She knew exactly what it was the moment she layed eyes on it. She screamed. She jumped and down with glee. There might have even been a tear of joy shed. Her face was priceless.
Ok, this really is my last Christmas post.



2 comments:
Those darn infomercial....that's all Mckay wanted for Christmas too...guess what...poor kid never got one. Lucky Gwen :-)))
The boys got pillow pets from Grandma too. They love them. What a clever idea, I say. Why can't I think of something like that?
Post a Comment