I think I was in some sort of a sleepless stupor all summer. Having a newborn can cause that, or so I hear. I just noticed that I didn't post any Gwen quotes for all of July and August. Does that mean that she took a summer off from saying all of her usual hilarious / cute / precocious comments? No, I think that I was so tired that I forgot them 10 minutes after she said them. Sad. Those quotes are now all gone and I will never get them back. :(
I'm happy to report that I had a funny conversation with her last night and this morning and I remembered to jot them down before they were lost forever. I'm back! Check out my sidebar if you so desire.
In other news, I'm still behind on my blog posting in general. I still have July and August to cover. They were really action-packed, so it will be a small feat. I'm going to try and keep life really uneventful in the meantime so I can catch up. It seems like blog-worthy moments arise way too often.
Stay tuned!
Getting Older
4 months ago



1 comment:
She does not miss a beat, does she? Gwen is NEVER boring. Kiss her for me.
Post a Comment