Friday, September 4, 2009

It looks like a tooth and it feels like a tooth...


OK, I'm SO behind on posts, but this has me very perplexed. Two days ago I noticed this in Fiona's mounth. Is it just me, or is this not where it should be?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I was just reading about something called "Epstein's pearls", which is harmless, but usually on the roof of the mouth, I think. That is weird.

The Nedrys said...

Jack had one of those and it went away after a few weeks. Teeth didn't come for long while after that. It did seem to give him some discomfort though. Hopefully little Fiona is feeling just fine!

Penny said...

Interesting. She's a freak of nature I guess, but the cutest one ever.

xoxo

Cheryl said...

EXTREME CLOSE UP!!!!

Amanda said...

Clayton had one of those, too! (Pedi said it is an Epstein's pearl, like Sarah said.) Same place, opposite side of the mouth. I thought it was a tooth, too--but a very out of place one. I think his is either on its way out or it's no longer there. Weird stuff, huh?