We've been rewarding Gwen's "big girl" behavior by having her put "jewels" in a jar whenever we catch her doing something that shows her maturity. She's been doing really well at doing things without being asked, helping my around the house, and obeying when I need to correct her on something. She's even been an adventurous eater and is willing to try a few bites of things she doesn't usually like.
She
gets go excited when she gets to put a jewel in her big girl jar. Last time it she filled it up, she was rewarded with a trip to Jump Planet.
Bob and Cathy were nice enough to join us since I hadn't ever taken Gwen and Fiona there by myself. Gwen had a blast jumping around with Grandma and Grandpa. We are so proud of our big girl!
1 comment:
Considering Gwen was disciplined enough to take herself off milk, for what reason I don't know, I can see a jewel reward might work. She's smart and determined. Can these jewels be made into anything?
Post a Comment