I was enjoying a becautiful afternoon at the town center with my girl yesterday. When it was time to head home, we returned to our car parked on main street. I was getting the girls loaded when I noticed a woman driving past us. She glanced over at Fiona in my arms and was admiring her cuteness- I mean, who wouldn't? Her eyes then shifted up and made contact with mine. She smiled at me and I smiled back. There was a moment of mutual acknowledgment that my girls are darling.
Then she rear-ended the car in front of her.
They both pulled over, and from what I saw from my vantage point, they quickly decided that no damage was done and they both went on their way.
And I had a good laugh.
Devil's Kitchen
5 months ago



6 comments:
Hahahaha!!!! I'm glad no damage was done.
Seriously! What a day- first you get some random phone call from a couple of cutie boys, and then your girls are stopping traffic! Too funny! Good chattin' with you for a minute or two.
Too funny!
Ha ha!
Gee... that could have turned out a lot worse. You need to put a sack over the girl's heads when they are out in public. Safety and all.
Love it.
Post a Comment