Easter day, we hid an Easter basket for Gwen. She loved looking for it, and loved eating the candy in it even more. (Note to self: buy less Easter candy next year.)
Gwen discovering her basket

On Easter evening, we headed to my parents house to celebrate Easter and to also celebrate Audra's birthday. Mike and Audra planned a cute scavengar hunt for the kids. They hid clues in Easter eggs around the house that led to gifts in an Easter basket. So fun! Next I'm posting a slide show from the party at my parent's house, but beware: I don't think I got one good shot.



1 comment:
So super cute AJ. I love all the Easter pics. When I was reading about your April Fools Joke I knew the true AJ was still alive and kicking. I was cracking up. I still remember in college when you decorated your room with beer lights. Definitely always keeping life fun and interesting.
Post a Comment