I know you have all been sitting at your computers, waiting for us to start a blog. You can all rejoice because your wait is over!
In the past, I've thought about starting a blog, but I didn't think I had anything interesting to say that anyone would want to read. Actually, I still don't have anything else to say, so you might want to quit now and go do something productive.
Although I will try and get Rick to write something now and then, most posts will most likely come from me.
Feel free to make comments often about how attractive we are in our photos or how witty and captivating our posts are.
Happy Reading!
Devil's Kitchen
5 months ago



4 comments:
You're pretty cute! I had a fun time drinking holy water with you on Saturday night. :) We need to get together soon, love you guys!!!
I'm so happy you are finally blogging. Your site looks great... keep the posts coming!
Hi Sweetie...
I have stolen a few of those pics. The most impressive in terms of stylish: Gwen in her crib with green binky, outfit, and blankie!
Love the slideshow, dancing, and music. (What's not to love?)
Very entertaining.
xoxo
Mom
Hey! I didn't get the link but I found it when you left the comment on my blog. Fun! And I see you've been converted to two Arcade Fire songs! Woo hoo! :-D
Post a Comment