Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fiona at Three Months

Fiona didn't have a three month appointment, but I'm going to post about what she was like at three months anyway. I know, I'm totally still 2 months behind.

Once Fiona hit three months, I could see that she was falling out of the sleepy baby stage. She started responding less to swaddling and the vacuum- yes we used to use the vaccuum all the time. There is a spot on my bedroom carpet that is REALLY clean. Before if she was fussy, all we needed to do was turn on the vaccuum and she would instantly stop crying.

Anyway, at three months, getting her to fall asleep became much more of a concerted effort. It usually required us to rock her for several minutes while she cried. Feeding and the swing were still somewhat effective, but not 100% of the time.

Her physical development has come along great and her legs and neck have gotten very strong. It is hard to believe she is still considered petite because her checks and chin have some major kissable CHUB! I've decided that Rick and I make really cute girls. Love her...


























1 comment:

kabeaner said...

I'm gad that you're 2 months behind in your blogging; makes me feel better about the fact that I am, too. I am so flattered that you posted a bunch of pictures in the outfit we gave Fiona. So cute! Of course, she is so adorable, she could rock anything!