Building a "volcano" sandcastle
The village of homes at the base of the volcano. Little do they know they are about to be wiped out by seaweed hot lava
Cathy tried to keep Fiona warm on the breezy beach
Rick's Uncle Ron and his wife, Sandra both fell asleep on the beach. I got closer to make sure they weren't dead.
Kirk sampling the live shrimp. Not really, he wussed out.
Rick's Uncle Kent let us take out his raft. After we took it for a spin, Andy and Jessica took it out. I enjoyed standing on the shore and watching them try to stand on the boat. They eventually fell in, but I think that was a part of the plan. I kept betting Bob they would lose an oar, but they proved me wrong.
Since two sandcastles are better than one, later in the week we made another sandcastle. This time it was a dinner plate complete with a steak, baked potato, and salad. I say "we", but I actually didn't help at all. I'm sure that Gwen helped plenty by dancing around while others dug. She loves the sand!



1 comment:
Was Gwen doing a ritualistic dance before she sacrificed a virgin to the volcano? :P She's so funny.
Post a Comment