Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Goodies

We usually try to deliver Christmas treats to our neighbors and friends at Christmastime. This year, I decided to change it up with toffee and popcorn. I can never tell if the stuff I make is good, but Rick told me it was tasty every time I asked him. (And I asked him a LOT)
We also made these really, really good chewy ginger cookies. I ended up eating almost all of them, so not too many actually made it to their final destination.

The snow prevented us from being able to deliver to a lot of our friends, but it wasn't a problem getting to the 10 houses in the cul-de-sac.

Although I was a little disappointed at first that we weren't able to bring our treats to all of our friends, I definitely wasn't crying later as I snuck into the leftovers for the next week.





2 comments:

Sarah said...

Mmmmm! Treats! 7 days until you find out what you're having!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Teri said...

Yum!! I wish I was your neighbor!!