But first, one thing that made my actual birthday special....when I woke up that morning, Rick had hid little notes all over the house for me. So sweet...
The night before my birthday, Rick made me cupcakes. The sat there, unfrosted for several days. On Saturday, Gwen helped decorate them and was very generous with the sprinkles

I actually didn't eat the cupcakes because I'm a food snob and they were too old for me. Plus, I really wasn't up to eating sweets yet. Gwen, on the other hand, was very enthusiastic about eating them...



I actually didn't eat the cupcakes because I'm a food snob and they were too old for me. Plus, I really wasn't up to eating sweets yet. Gwen, on the other hand, was very enthusiastic about eating them...
I got a few nice cards- even one with a naked butt on it...

I opened my presents. I got tickets to see "A Christmas Carol", which I had been dropping hints for like crazy. I also got some yummy chocolate (which Gwen quickly sampled), a garlic press, and an ice cream scoop. Rick's parents got me a sewing machine carrying case, but I was so excited to get my sewing machine in it and to put it in the closet, that I forgot to take a photo.

My favorite was the artwork that Gwen did in the butt-card...
She even signed her own name...
I opened my presents. I got tickets to see "A Christmas Carol", which I had been dropping hints for like crazy. I also got some yummy chocolate (which Gwen quickly sampled), a garlic press, and an ice cream scoop. Rick's parents got me a sewing machine carrying case, but I was so excited to get my sewing machine in it and to put it in the closet, that I forgot to take a photo.
At this point, I hadn't seen my family yet, so I was still waiting to open gifts from them. No matter how old I get, gifts still make me all giddy!



3 comments:
Those notes are so awesome. Happy birthday!
What a guy! We sure love Rick.
After seeing the roses, I want to guess who your sitter is...after all, she probably already too loyal to you anyway. She brought your ROSES!!!
Post a Comment