Thursday, September 4, 2008

Spoiled Rotten Part Two

I decided that I didn't spoil Andrew and Gwen enough on Wednesday. So, on Thursday, I decided to take them out for more fun. We started the day off at Jump Planet. It is a really cute place that is full of fun inflatable things to bounce on. Andrew had never been to anything like this, and he was beyond excited. It was so great to see them having so much fun.
















After Andrew and Gwen wore themselves out (the above photo illustrates it well), I took them to Country Village. Andrew said he had never been on a train before, so I thought it was about time he gave it a try. Before the train ride, they fed the ducks, which he really liked too.




We were hungry for lunch after the train ride. I asked Andrew where he wanted to go for lunch. He wasn't sure and I told him that we could go anywhere he wanted. His response? "How about gyros?" Gyros? It really wasn't the answer I was expecting. I have no idea where to buy a gyro, so we settled on McDonalds, which he seemed happy about too.
I think I wore myself out more than the kids. For the rest of the afternoon, they were content laying with me in my bed watching movies. We had a great time with sweet Andrew!


No comments: