Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Doing Downtown

We enjoyed our annual trip to downtown Seattle to take in the Christmas sights. We started off with the Christmas village & miniature trains at the Seattle Centerhouse.




Next we rode the monorail down to the Sheraton to see the gingerbread house display.






Next we dined on delicious Japanese food at Benihana. Even the girls loved it!










Of course, some of the kids got restless. More than one of us spent time wandering around with wiggly ones...




The favorite part of lunch was ice cream.



Fiona really, really wanted some. Can you tell?




Gwen was sweet and happily shared with her.




It wouldn't be Christmas without a visit to the Four Seasons Olympic Hotel for some festive photos.








Our last stop was at the carousel for a quick ride.







Tired, but happy, we took the monorail back to where our cars were parked.







2 comments:

Penny said...

Dad and I were the most boring parents ever. So glad you married into a fun family.

Cara said...

I totally missed out when I lived there!