Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cute as a Bug

I love Halloween. I mean, really love it. I love costumes, I love being scared, and I love candy. I don't have to rush around town buying a bunch of presents and the decorating is pretty low-pressure.

Planning out costumes to only wear once seems like a waste to me, so we like to wear them every chance we get.

The first opportunity Gwen had to wear her costume was for a little class she takes at the rec center. Since they play outside, we layered it with a leotard and some leggings. In case you can't tell, she's a butterfly...



I really wanted to make her costume, but we just moved, so I cut myself some slack. I did, however, make her headband so that I wouldn't feel like a complete loser. In all honestly, I couldn't have made anything this cute anyway.
She is hands down the cutest little butterfly I've even seen!

1 comment:

Cara said...

That is the cutest butterfly costume. I'm not going to let Aftyn see this post or she'll want one too. :)