Sadly, my mom wasn't feeling well, so the day they arrived we made another trip to the urgent care. 3 visits in 5 days. Not bad.
We spent most of their visit admiring the girls, getting the house fixed up, and playing games in the evenings. We did go a few outtings.
First, we went to an awesome bookstore called the Tattered Cover...
We also went to one of the four rec centers in our area. I still can't believe these are free!


This one is about 7 minutes from our house...
Rick also took the girls in the mini lazy river, but I didn't get any photos.
My mom and I escaped one afternoon to check out the Wal-Mart Super Center. It was WAY nicer than any Wal-Mart I've ever been to. Totally not ghetto. I didn't take any photos, though. It wasn't that exciting.
Rick somehow convinced my dad to go with him to the batting cages they have at one of the other rec centers. I think this is the first time my dad has ever done this- at least as an adult.
It was so great to have my parents here. I can't wait for more visitors! **Drumming fingers**



1 comment:
Wow, cool rec center! I'm even more excited to come visit.
Post a Comment