Friday, December 11, 2009

Reading Between the Lines

As you can probably guess, when Rick got home today, I immediately filled him in on the mystery of my anonymous commenter (see below post).

He then pointed out that my blog post might have confirmed some suspicions that people have been having regarding my mental status. Ok, he didn't say that in so many words. I think what he actually said was closer to, "It's probably just somebody who forgot to log in."

But, we all know that I have a special talent for reading between the lines and interpreting the real meaning of what people are trying to tell me. He was definitely trying to tell me that everybody now thinks I'm crazy.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Reading between the lines is more entertaining.

Anonymous said...

I think you are crazy and love it! Heehee!

AMB said...

Nice try Sarah.

Sarah said...

Hey, that one wasn't me. Who is this imposter Anonymous person?