Friday, June 26, 2009

Paternity Leave Fun: A Day at the Beach

When Fiona was 15 days old, we packed up and headed out for a day at the beach. Fiona enjoyed resting in the arms of her Mommy and Daddy while watching her big sister play in the sand and splash in the water. There is no actual proof that Fiona or any parents were there, but I promise we were.




On the way home, we decided to stop by Round Table Pizza in Woodinville. Rick's brother Kirk just got a job there holding signs and we couldn't pass up an opportunity to drive by him and do some cat-calling. But, I was really craving some Dairy Queen. Just so it is clear, I really, really love Dairy Queen. So, we went there first to fill up on dessert before eating dinner at Round Table. YUM.
Gwen seems to share her mommy's love of Dairy Queen



We eventually made it to Round Table, but missed seeing Kirk holding signs. Darn! We were able to still see him and enjoyed some pizza that nobody was really all that hungry for.
Gwen and I waited patiently to talk to Kirk

No comments: