First order of business: lunch.
Waiting patiently for her "german mac and cheese" (spaetzle)
mmmmm....brats, saurkraut, and german potato salad
The weather was warm and sunny. Perfect for wandering the streets and browsing the shops. Much to Gwen's delight, many of the shops had plenty of toys for her to look at. She especially loved the hat shop.
When our legs were tired of walking, we shared a caramel apple while listening to some live polka music.
More sweets
On our way home, we enjoyed the gorgeous scenery and got out of the car to explore and dam and the banks of a river.
There's always time for throwing rocks



5 comments:
Cute posts and cute pics!! I love reading about all the funny things that gwen does, she is great. I've been meaning to call you. nothing new is going on here. Hope you are doing good.
I love the pic of you two waiting for your "german mac". Your hair looks cute!
So many great photos. I nabbed the one with Gwen and mac and cheese! I might take more.
You didn't tell everyone why you went! I hope you enjoyed your anniversary celebration!
HEY.. I've actually been here, when we visited Vaughn a couple of years ago. It is very fun, you look so cute as always.
Post a Comment