Monday, October 4, 2010

Awesome Day with Grandma J: Remlinger Farms

After Blueberry picking, we headed to Remlinger Farms. This place was AWESOME! Gwen's favorite part was the amusement park filled with pint-sized rides.

First we rode the train...




Then Fiona and Gwen rode the canoe. I promise I held Fiona's hand the whole time. I stepped back momentarily to snap a shot...


Then Gwen went on a pony ride...


We paused for a photo op...






Next Gwen rode by her lonesome in a pumpkin. She didn't mind...


Gwen and I tasted death in the roller coaster. I took this picture of her before the ride started. I screamed the whole time. Seriously....


Gwen in another ride...


Gwen on the merry-go-round...


Next we all got to ride in an old-fashioned car. Gwen loved "driving"...


We took a break from the rides and flirted with e-coli...


Somehow Gwen convinced me to ride the roller coaster again. I didn't scream quite as much this time...

By this time we were hot, tired and headed for home. But, we had to make one more stop...

No comments: