Sunday, September 26, 2010

Going Away Party for Gwen

My sweet friend Traci organized a surprise going away party for Gwen and invited a few of her close friends. The plan was to meet at McDonald's for dinner and then go to Jump Planet afterwards.

I told Gwen that we were going shoe shopping as a way to get her out of the house. While in the car, I said I had to use the restroom and pulled into the McDonald's parking lot and said I would use the bathroom there.

I loved the look on her sweet little face when all her friends surprised her. At first, she mentioned what a coincidence was that all her friends were there. Then she realized that it wasn't just a coincidence. When they told her we were going to Jump Planet after, she was beside herself with excitement.

Sadly, Charlie couldn't stay for the jumping, so I didn't get any pictures of him since I didn't pull out my camera until the end of the evening. The girls were so tired and hot from all the jumping. The photos crack me up.






3 comments:

Penny said...

These are darling photos. What a sweet bunch of girls.

xoxox

Cara said...

The only one missing is Aftyn! It was so fun talking to you the other day. You really lifted my spirits!

Kristen said...

Love to read your blog to catch up on old friends. So sad to hear you moved away. Hope Colorado is good to you.