Friday, September 24, 2010

Belated Birthday for Dad

After Rick's first week in Denver, we were very excited to pick him up from the airport. We had cupcakes waiting for him at home and Gwen couldn't wait to dig in. Poor Fiona missed out because it was already way past her bedtime once we got home from the airport. I'm too mean to let her eat cupcakes anyway.


Since it was already past bedtime, we decided to wait to do gifts. Gwen gave Rick a cute little craft she made in preschool. It was actually for Father's Day, but she forgot to give it to him. It was well worth the wait. It says, "Daddy, I love you this much. Gwen"


Rick was also the lucky recipient of a tool for cleaning out the dryer vent.


And who doesn't love a headlamp?


We also got him a jigsaw, but didn't get a photo of it. Maybe that's because we gave it to him on Father's Day. Who knows, it all a blur really.
Anyway, we sure love Rick and I was nice to have him home!

No comments: