When Rick got home from work on Fiona's birthday, we immediately started in on the festivities. First up was presents!
Gwen and I picked out a cute little stuffed doggie called "My Pal Violet" (because of Fiona's middle name). Fiona loved it and could hardly wait for it to get out of the package.
The next gift was a musical giraffe from Gwen. Gwen insisted on getting Fiona a guitar. This was the closest thing we could find.
The last thing she opened was a swim floatie from Dad. Yes, we only got her three gifts.
After presents, we ate dinner outside. The girls both love macaroni and cheese, so we kept it simple. It looks like Fiona approved!
We decided on a banana/monkey themed birthday (because Fiona loves bananas so much), so next up was the monkey cake. Don't look at it too close.



4 comments:
Sooooo cute. Fiona is such a pretty little girl. Love the b-day photos. The cake is awesome!!! xoxo
I think your cake was adorable! Way better than anything I could've done.
Fiona is such a cute, petite little one year old! I like how you said don't look at the cake to close and then there's a close up of the cake, lol. Don't worry my only thought was wow, that's way more than I'd even attempt. Sprinkles are as fancy as I get or I cheat and order from a bakery.
Can't believe she's already a year. Such a pretty baby. Cute girls.
Post a Comment