Monday, February 9, 2009

Future Photographer

Gwen always begs me to let her take pictures with my camera and the answer is usually "no". For some reason, I have the idea in my head that anything fragile will break the moment she places a finger on it.

On this particular day, I was feeling generous and let her go for it. It was so cute to watch her wander around the family room, carefully choosing each subject, although a couple turned out slightly on the creepy side.










2 comments:

The Vause's said...

That's so cute! I see what you mean about the creepy baby doll. It's so fun to watch kids when they are trying to do the things we do. I think it makes them feel all grown up. What a cutie!

Susan M said...

Those are some pretty good compositions! I'm impressed. I love to see the world from a little kid's eye---can't see the top of the table.